Kleer Pak Barrier Pouches provide a good oxygen, moisture and light barrier for product stability and better shelf life. They are used to package food, frozen food, candy, dry fruits, nuts, snacks, beef jerky, pet food, household products, detergents and consumer goods.
Our Barrier Pouches are constructed with two-ply film lamination and are available in a wide range of film structures and configurations, such as:
- 48 GA. PET/Adh/2.5 mil LLDPE
- 48 GA. PET/Adh/3.0 mil LLDPE
- 50 GA. Saran Coated PET/Adh/ 2.5 mil LLDPE
- 48 GA. MET PET/Adh/2.5 mil LLDPE
- 75 GA. Cast Nylon/Adh/2.25 mil LLDPE
- 60 GA. BON/Adh/2.0 mil LLDPE
Other barrier film structures are also available.
To discuss your specific needs Contact Us